I am currently in the process of commenting your project ideas. This post is a short update on the current status of the projects. I have received 11 project ideas:
- Sustain IT (Arman, Tea, Ülleli)
- Project ESTER (Kärt, Jane, Irina)
- Children from Above (Antra, Eduardo, Gabriel)
- Inside the Tribal Experience (Nansy, Astra, Kadri-Liis)
- Crowdsourcing political forecasting for tourism (Abdullah, Laura)
- Pubbing.eu (David, Marcel)
- smartshoppingservice (Taavi, Sofio)
- Reuse before Recycle (Jinesh)
- People feel like visitors in forest (Kristi)
- Certificate module for LMS (Tuuli)
- Dippler learning analytics (Stina)
All of the proposed project ideas are relevant and accepted for this course, although some of the projects are quite large. In this case you will focus on a smaller subset of the project in later design phases.
There are still three participants who do not have a project idea. I suggest that you should join some of the existing groups, preferrably those with just one member. I will contact you via e-mail about this.
11 group projects is much more than I expected for this course. Last year we had only three projects. I suggest that it is enough for individual assignment 1 if you write meaningful feedback to only these 5 projects that provoked most thoughts in your head. I will edit the individual assignment 1.