Group Assignment 4.1
Due to limited amount of time in this course it is not possible to develop a complete user interface prototype. Therefore you have to choose part of the system for which you will develop a complete paper prototype that will be tested with people.
Write three testing tasks for users. Post the tasks to your blog.
- Choose most typical activities (these were probably covered in your scenarios)
- Choose a task that would need going through 5…10 steps
- You may choose tasks where you can reuse some prototype elements from other testing tasks
Due date: 17.03.2016
- Testing tasks are concrete and easy to understand
- Testing tasks do not give too straight guidelines (eg “click on link X and then …”)
- Testing tasks has appropriate complexity
Max points: 5