Organization of the course:
The course is provided in mixed mode where contact lessons are combined with independent work. Contact lessons are organized as a workshop where students work on interaction design projects (26 hours). Theoretical topics are presented as short lectures.
Independent work is divided into three parts:
- work on a group project (approximately 80 hours);
- work on individual assignments (approximately 8 hours);
- work on literature (approximately 16 hours).
Course is assessed with an exam. Exam grade is based on the points of assignments done during the course:
- interaction design project done as a group assignment (90%);
- individual assignments (10%).
80% of attendance is required. We have very few contact lessons for 5 ECTS hands on course, so please try to attend all lessons.
It is important to do things on time. All assignments depend on the completion of previous assignment. In case of late submissions the points are lowered 1 point per week.
Course program 2016 (PDF)
Course programs of previous years: